Re: Why Dana?

    From an infrequent poster...
    We're paying through the nose for Barros, and if Anderson is healthy, we
still have one of the best packup point guards going.  Thus, don't let him go
unless we get something really special for him.  Anyone know the name Vinny
Johnson?
     Who watches?  Not me.  Out ehre in LA, I get this list and the Globe
online, plus four games per year against the LA teams and whatever
miscellaneous TV appearances the Cs get.
     34 wins?  I predicted 33.  I was wrong.  Bummer.