Pippen

We don't need Pippen. He's injury prone now. Lot of wear and tear on that
body. Were growing at an incredible pace. Moving up to another level will
not be as easy. We need some players that can perform at key positions,
like inside, and another shooting guard, etc. Let's keep the team as young
as possible without sacrificing quality.