weei radio

Hi,

Anyone know why the Celts' games are being shuffled off to another station while the Sox are playing?  I thought that the Celts had priority coverage on WEEI.  What are the future plans for radio coverage of the Celts in Boston?  Anyone know about realaudio coverage of the Celts; can I get the games from any other source?  Finally, what's up with the future radio coverage, with realaudion out of Boston, and with other access issues such as television for the Celts from Boston?

Thanks in advance.

Richard Quan
rquan@ontarioinsurance.com
rquan@idirect.com