Why Dana?

I've read a lot of people in the list thinking we should trade Dana, but
why?... I have two reasons to stay with him.
1) He is our only real three poit shooter (and damn... is he good)
2)When Kenny wasnt able to play, who started PG? It was Dana, and he played
very, very well, he showed he can not only shoot the treys but he can also
be a scorer and a great passer. OK, his defense is not that good but hey,
Pitino got Drew defending.

I say we keep Dana, he will play some great minutes coming off the bench
next season.

If we want to free some cap, lets do it with Knight, Pervis, Minor, Jones
(both) and Tabak.

Bring Mohamed!!!!!!

Alejandro