RE: 98-99 C's

I don't think we can afford both Ratliff & McDyess, and Mcdyess is not a 3,
his game is inside like Walkers, but his athleticism would make it
interesting.  I would lose Barros ( good player but a defensive liability)
Knight, Minor, Edney the Jones Boys.  We have to add a offensive outside
scoring to open up the inside game even more.  I could live with Mohammed
at the 5 if we got a 3 point threat at the 2.  We are a 3 point threat and
a big shot blocker inside from being really competitive.