Re: thoughts on walker and general responses

Well Jeff we give you credit, at least no one can say your posting was
"tiring".  Unfortunately for you Walker will be back along with all the key
players from this team that have more than doubled the win total from last
year, and done virtually everything that Rick has asked them to do.

One thing is for certain RP will be back and he will do whatever the hell
he wants,  to build a championship caliber team.  If this includes getting
Geiger, Mash or Fox then so be it.  With regards to Eric Williams your
feelings are fine, but apparently RP didn't like his work ethic or
potential, so I think maybe it is time to get over the loss of him, the
Nuggets sure have.  Fox was a better contributor to the success of this
team everyway you look at it.

Tiring is the idea of getting a 35 HOF all-star like Malone, for 1 or 2
years.

My advice is to actually pay attention as to how to build a championship
caliber team.  Walker and his 49 points will be part of this.

Greg
----------
> From: Jeff Chin <Jeff_Chin@notes.teradyne.com>
> To: Celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: thoughts on walker and general responses
> Date: Friday, April 03, 1998 12:21 PM
>

>  I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see Walker let go at the
end of
> this season.  He's so overrated.  His whole offense is either force an
inside
> shot or take a (set shot not even a jump shot) 3-pointer.  Where's all
this
> talent everyone keeps talking about?  Is it the wiggle he does for making
> selfish play?  Or is it his constant bickering with the refs' calls while
the
> guy he's defending is down the other side of the court scoring an easy
dunk?

> On another note, the C's should have kept Eric Williams.  I guess
everyone's
> already forgotten what a good player he is or even who he is.
>
> Lastly, all this talk of getting Rick Fox, Geiger, Campbell, or Mashburn
is just
> tiring.  None of these players will make a lick of difference to the
team.  Fox
> played here for years and couldn't do squat for the team.  Geiger is no
> shot-blocker and has limited offense/defense and mobility.  Campbell
hasn't done
> crap in LA since maybe his rookie year.  And Mashburn can't even get
along with
> other people.  Aren't there any all-star(s) the C's can acquire?  Isn't
Karl