Re: thoughts on walker and general responses

> From owner-celtics@igtc.COM Fri Apr  3 12:42:36 1998

>  I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see Walker let go at the end of
> this season.  He's so overrated.  His whole offense is either force an inside
> shot or take a (set shot not even a jump shot) 3-pointer.  Where's all this
> talent everyone keeps talking about?  Is it the wiggle he does for making a
> selfish play?  Or is it his constant bickering with the refs' calls while the
> guy he's defending is down the other side of the court scoring an easy dunk?

Oh yeah! After years of watching crap when we have a player, we should let him
go. If you think he is so overrated, why doesn't Pitino rest him..surely the
others on the team should be able to handle the load with aplomb. In addition
when you say he doesn't play defense then how about the rebounding and steals?

> Aren't there any all-star(s) the C's can acquire?  Isn't Karl
> Malone gonna be a free agent next year?  The only face on the C's I want
> to see next year from this season is Mercer.

Why should a team allow their all stars to sign with others and by the way Karl
Malones whines too. - Mishra