thoughts on walker and general responses

 I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see Walker let go at the end of
this season.  He's so overrated.  His whole offense is either force an inside
shot or take a (set shot not even a jump shot) 3-pointer.  Where's all this
talent everyone keeps talking about?  Is it the wiggle he does for making a
selfish play?  Or is it his constant bickering with the refs' calls while the
guy he's defending is down the other side of the court scoring an easy dunk?

On another note, the C's should have kept Eric Williams.  I guess everyone's
already forgotten what a good player he is or even who he is.

Lastly, all this talk of getting Rick Fox, Geiger, Campbell, or Mashburn is just
tiring.  None of these players will make a lick of difference to the team.  Fox
played here for years and couldn't do squat for the team.  Geiger is no
shot-blocker and has limited offense/defense and mobility.  Campbell hasn't done
crap in LA since maybe his rookie year.  And Mashburn can't even get along with
other people.  Aren't there any all-star(s) the C's can acquire?  Isn't Karl
Malone gonna be a free agent next year?  The only face on the C's I want to see
next year from this season is Mercer.