Re: thoughts on walker and general responses

What about Bruce Bowen?  I think he has shown that he is one of the best
defenders in the league.  I also think that DeClercq, though he is rough
around the edges, brings a hustling, all-out style that we haven't seen
since Cowens.  Kenny Anderson, prior to sustaining his injury, ran an
offense which was dormant before he arrived.  Even Pervis and Minor have
made contributions this year.

It is constantly stated that this team is only a few players away from
playoffs.  A defensive Center who is an intimidator and rebounder and a
scorer who can hit from the outside.  I believe that if Popeye Jones
makes a successful return, he will alleviate alot of the rebounding
woes.  I think we should make a move for Rex Chapman.

Cecil