Re: Geiger/Other options

<< Who do are we getting then?? Ike? Stewart?? Any other big, mobile centers
 out there??

 Ike too big and can't run
 Stewart won't leave home.

 Anyone else?

If we can ante up enough the man I want is Jason Williams. He may be more of a
power forward than a center but he gobbles rebounds as good as any center and
is a consumate team player. Don't know if he'll leave NJ but he's the only guy
I'd spend $7 million on. If we were also able to keep Popeye we'd have enough
rebounding and inside presence without a 7 footer.

George