Re: Geiger/Other options

><< Who do are we getting then?? Ike? Stewart?? Any other big, mobile
centers
> out there??
>
> Ike too big and can't run

* and too risky too....might turn out to be another Ellison...

> Stewart won't leave home.

* He looks good though...very active, though not much on the offensive
end...

> Anyone else?
>  >>
>If we can ante up enough the man I want is Jason Williams. He may be
more of a
>power forward than a center but he gobbles rebounds as good as any
center and
>is a consumate team player.

* Very well said....I want J. Williams to be the #1 priority of the
C's....can also be counted upon for leadership  on court and in the
locker room and also, great post game quotes....

 Don't know if he'll leave NJ but he's the only guy
>I'd spend $7 million on.

* Yep again...I read a month back that he really wants out of NJ...the
report says that all the things said that he wants to remain in the NY/
NJ area are just mere talks...'coz its the right thing to say'...hope
Rick considers signing Jayson...though the condition of his thumb is
quite suspect...been injured the past two years....

 If we were also able to keep Popeye we'd have enough
>rebounding and inside presence without a 7 footer.

* Yep again...though I still believe we still need another center, even
just in Stewarts class, another PF (Jayson hopefully) and a scoring
swingman..I love Popeye to be the back up PF....a poor mans
Rodman...does all the dirty work...