what happened to Celtic pride

Is there any one out there Know what happened to the newspaper Celtic
pride.  I subscribed to it about seven years ago.  I tried to subscribe
again but I guess they went out of business.  I have been looking for a
good Celtic magazine and the only one I could find is Celtic monthly but I
would not call that a magazine.  I live in Ohio so I dont get much on any
Celtic news. If any one knows of any other Celtic magazine would you please
let me know. Thanks......Also has any one ever look up the celtics at
NBA.com. Who ever makes up that page has no creativity.  I know this is the
off season but at least come up with something.. I looked up some other
teams in NBA.com that has done less in the off season than the celtics and
they have come up with different things.  Example they have different
quizzes each week.  I am interested in making a celtic web page and if any
one has any interested ideas on what I could put in it that would make it
different and creative I would appreciate it... Also does any one know any
ggod celtic web sites ,......Thanks alot
Steve