Joe Smith for Walker

If we do trade for Joe Smith, I would bet that it will only be with an
agreement with his agent that he will sign a contract extension. As for
comparisons, Smith is statistically a better shot-blocker and free throw
shooter (and gets to the line more) than Walker, which is important for a
power forward. Does anyone know anything about his personality and
coachability?

As for the side players in the trade (Dana Barros and B.J. Armstrong),
does anyone know how long Armstrong's contract runs? Dumping Dana's big
and long contract could be worth quite a bit to us.

Alex