Walker....KEEP him please.

I hope that Pitino keeps Walker....His upside is tremendous.
Even without any coaching [ ie, under ML...rather freelancing ]
and with coaching [ under RP in kentucky] Walker was good
and undoubtedly better than Joe Smith. Let us stick on to
Walker. Only yesterday did I buy 4 good bball cards of Walker.

If there is any disadvantage with Walker, it is that he is
represented by Falk....but also see that Falk's players like
Ewing, Mutombo et al have the maximum say in the NBA now.

					Sashi.