Re: Capped out!!! If so you will hate the next move if anything happens at all!!!

> Jay stated:

> 2.)	We will not be able to get another player on our roster like some
people were hoping for Garth Joseph to sign with us for pennies.  If we
could swing a deal with another team that freed up a couple of roster spots
and about 1-1.5 million in cap relief we could sign a player like a Garth
> Joseph or Lorenzo Coleman.  Unfortunately the league would not allow
these trades because of the salary cap inbalance and it is highly unlikely
that a team has this much money left anyway.

Why would we want to sign these sloths for anything over league minimum ?
We got rid of Earl, Hamer, Conlon, and Szabo who probably all have more
talent than these guys.  Brent Scott ? played better in camp.

> 4.)  	No team is going to trade for a player like Minor, Pervis, Dee, or
Barros unless we take there garbage too.  So this is basicly the only thing
that could happen next unless some team has a really poor
GM/COACH/PRESIDENT, ETC... all on the same team.

You are correct here.