Re: wild rumour read on CNN's site

You got to be out of your Fuc***g mind on this trade.  Whoever came up with
this is a stupid and crazy moron.  Why would we trade Billups for Shaw, who
didn't want to play for Boston in the past, and that fat little shit called
Scott.  We think we have problems with Minor's domestic disputes, what kind
of problems do you think we would be acquiring with fatman Scott?

Mafiaso

P.S.  Unless it is Fred or Nick I wouldn't believe it until it happens when
it comes to CNN.