Re: Baker or McDyess

Who is better? It depends on what you want. If you need scoring and
          rebounding, Baker is your man. If you need defense and
          shot-blocking, McDyess is the guy. This is not to say either
          player is bad at the other aspects of the game, just that
          their strengths are different. Baker is not a terrible
          defender and he is capable of blocking shots. McDyess
          actually has a great turn-around jumper and his rebounding
          numbers should only improve. The Celts could use either
          player, but for my money, McDyess has more potential. --
          Mark

I did not have an opportunity to watch any games that Baker or McDyess
played in last year.  However, I would like to know from anybody's
opinion, who is the better pro player?  I say pro player because I saw
McDyess play probably 1/3 of his college games either in person or on
T.V. and he was super and unstoppable.

Greg