Central Div.

The predictions on the Atlantic Division sorted us into optimists (thinking
the Celtics might finish as high as fourth) and the "show me first" group
who feel that we will finish close to the bottom.  Now I propose an
opinion on the Bulls' Division.  Those who continue to lump the East all
together, just be patient.  The Division standings are an important
measure.

l.  Chicago--their last year; the wheels will occasionally creak
2.  Charlotte--Hail to the redhead, and cheers for Mr. Wesley
3.  Atlanta--just a gut feeling for the coach and the center
4.  Detroit--they can't fall that far with Hill and Dumars
5.  Indiana--I hope they do better, but smooth transitions are rare
6.  Minnesota--a last hurrah for Garnett??
7.  Milwaukee--Chris Ford may not make it to Christmas
8.  Toronto--they're better than this, but someone has to rival Philly

Gene  (oh, the autumn leaves turn from green to gold)