Re: Baker or McDyess

Baker does not have an out until after the 98 season (other wording is
this...he is in the free agent crop of 99).

Baker is older, more mature, and a more complete a player. He gets his
20/10 all-star stats quietly (somewhat like Reggie used to) and is pretty
solid and consistant every game. Like you said, McDyess can be truely
amazing at times (then again so could Todd Day) so who knows what he will
become over the next 1-3 years.

Even though I really like Baker, I would probably prefer McDyess on our
current team. It would be really nice to have a dynamic shot-blocker to
start some of the fast break offense we've been talking about.

Barring an unforseen miracle (or of course that huge 5 way team trade ;^)
we won't get either though.