Re: Predictions: Atlantic

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Atlantic Division:
>
> l.  Miami--youth and coaching
> 2.  New York--Knicks go further in playoffs, however
> 3.  Washington--on paper; I have no confidence in these individuals
> 4.  Boston--it could happen
> 5.  Orlando--momentum and coaching, plus Penny
> 6.  Philly--could go third, but probably won't
> 7.  New Jersey--tradition is a heavy weight

1.  Miami--Coaching and the Zo, Hardaway combo
2.  Knicks--Ewings last real chance
3.  Orlando--Chucky rights the wayward ship
4.  Washington--Not even the new name can help these guys
5.  Boston--Quite a turnaround but how could it not be
6.  philly--not addressing the chemistry problems will hurt
7.  New Jersey--Calipari will start to lose support a la Hill (orlando)

The 4 and the 5 are interchangeable. I see very few games seperating the
3 thru 6 spot.

ART SILVA