Predictions: Atlantic

Some of you may wish to wait until the exhibition season has given what
indications it might, but I prefer to jump in without evidence:

Atlantic Division:

l.  Miami--youth and coaching
2.  New York--Knicks go further in playoffs, however
3.  Washington--on paper; I have no confidence in these individuals
4.  Boston--it could happen
5.  Orlando--momentum and coaching, plus Penny
6.  Philly--could go third, but probably won't
7.  New Jersey--tradition is a heavy weight

 So, show me your own lists and rationale.

Gene  (Oh, it's a long, long time . . . from May to December (Oct. 31 for
us); but the days grow short, when you come to September)  just be
glad you can't hear me sing it.