Antoine Walker

Trading Antoine Walker would be a huge mistake.  This guy has the potential to
be an all-star.  Plus he will really  thrive under coach Pitino.  Together
with Mercer and Billups, we will have an awesome trapping, pressing team.
What we need is a shot blocking center -which we will have when Duncan becomes
a free agent or gets traded to us.  3 weeks until training camp.  Cherish it
Celtic fans -we are in the midst of a great playoff run.  The league won't
know what him them.

Lance Gee
Martinez, CA