Boston has CA$H, WHYNOT USE IT???

I think that the Celts should renounce and pay out Barros, Brown,
Ellison and Minor in full at the end of this season if they haven't been
traded by then. Brown could play reasonably well and I really think
seriously he could be the only player that may be relatively tradeable
from this bunch.

The Celts have the money to do this, the fans dont care about any of
them much and its just hogging precious cap space which could be used to
draw in a star player or to grasp a couple of the players that miss out
on landing a big contract, such as Walt Williams and the Toronto
Raptors. I am 100% positive that there WILL BE at least 2 or 3 good
players that miss out on their dream contract, so we need to be in the
best position possible to get them.

Warwick
- --
MZ