Re: What's going on?

I completely agree.  Since I've been on this list for the last six months I
have not seen any reason why folks continue to speculate that Rick will trade
Walker.  I went to Maine recently to visit family and I did not read anything
in the papers quoting Rick about Walker's behavior other than his being a
valuable asset to his kind of team.  Lay off Walker and let's worry about
getting rid of Minor (the one who has the bad attitude the team does not
need).

Mafiaso