Re: Hello?

Gene wrote :

.  Does the Boston crowd feel any rumblings?  Could anybody really be
considering a trade for Dee?  And would it be wise (I mean what could we
get in exchange?) before we see what role Mercer can play?  Does Bowen have
the agility to play a defensive #2?  What's Purvis's hair look like these
days?  His toe?  I think I'm contributing to the boredom.

> Anonymous

Gene , although I have heard anything, I believe one more move could be in
the works. I think Mercer, Mills & Bowen all could give us the flexibility
to swing between the 2 and 3 spots due to their size and athleticism.  It's
nice to have that flexibility.

The Kemp post was interesting.  As I wrote earlier, I still feel Walker
will be gone before year end, unless RP just can't swing enough in return,
but with the number of big names in the last year of contracts I think it
will happen.  If it was offered, Seattle is insane to turn down Walker,
Mercer & Billups for Kemp.  This could shed some light on the reasons
Billups & Mercer are not signed.  Could Billups still be Denver bound ?