Hello?

Hello?  Anybody out there?  It's gotten very quiet this week, and I'm
bored.  Didn't the brass say it would be about two weeks before any
thing else would happen?  And that was two weeks ago.  Does the
Boston crowd feel any rumblings?  Could anybody really be considering
a trade for Dee?  And would it be wise (I mean what could we get in
exchange?) before we see what role Mercer can play?  Does Bowen
have the agility to play a defensive #2?  What's Purvis's hair look like
these days?  His toe?  I think I'm contributing to the boredom.

Anonymous