DEE BROWN

Could we give Dee Brown a chance?  Is that asking too much?  I think he
deserves what may be his last chance to realize the potential he's
always had, under the right coach.  I don't want Scottie Pippin in a
Celtics uniform.  He'll never be a Celtic, he'll always be a Bull.
Also, I repeat what I said earlier, I believe he will tend to be injured
alot from now on and is on the down side of his career.  That's just
what the Celtics need, get rid of good, young talent for a super star
who will warm the bench for years to come while drawing a huge salary.
I've never been fond of Kemp either, but I'd prefer him if we have to
have one of them.
Dorine