What's up w/ pheonix

The Suns signed George McCloud yesterday.  By my count that brings their
roster to 16(!) players.  Now assuming they can't trade any of the players
that they have signed this FA period until 60 days into the season (that
would mean Cliff Robinson, George Mcloud, Kevin Johnson and Rex Chapman)
they still have way too many players (by my calculations, Seattle and
Sacramento have 15 players each under contract).

Any idea what the Suns (or Kings and Seattle for that matter) might be up to?

The Suns have:

3 Point Guards (Johnson, Jason Kidd, who'll probably start together, Steve Nash)
2 Shooting Guards (Wesley Person, Rex Chapman-who can move to the 3)
5 Small Forwards (Ced Ceballos & Robinson, who'll both start, McCloud, Tony
Dumas and Tom Chambers-I guess you could say he's a 4, but he's also like
40 years old)
4 Power Forwards (Danny Manning, Mark Bryant, Horacio Llamas and William
Cunningham (Who?))
2 Power Forwards disguised as Centers (John "Hot Rod" Williams and Loren Meyer)

Throw in Stephen Jackson, a PF & a JUCO transfer who practiced w/ the Suns
last year and who was taken by them in the 2nd Round and you've got a damn
interesting roster.

See any trade possibilities for the C's?