Re: [Fwd: Walker]

> Man...again, I love Kemp. Aside from Pippen, I don't think there's a
better forward in basketball, and yes, that includes Malone. But Walker is
only 20, 21 years old. I think he's entitled to a screw up or two. He's got
a lot of unpolished talent. It'll take time but it might be worth it in the
> long run. Concerning Pippen....don't be surprised to see Pitino make>
another try for him during the season. I'd love to see Pippen and Walker in
the frontcourt. I know I'm alone on this one but I still think 3, 6, and
> Williams for Pippen and Longley would've been a great trade.
>
> Paul M.

Paul,  I believe Chicago wanted  3, 6, and Walker for Pippen & Longley and
Caffey ? I  heard, and the Celtics were reluctant to give up Walker.