Re: Rogers.......great trade for Celts

>> Roy Rogers is a great pick up.

I had the opportunity to see Roy Rogers come to the university of Alabama
when he was 6 "9" and 165 lbs. soaking wet.  Roy was redshirted his first
year to gain weight, upper body, and to rebuilt his bad Knees.  The best
thing to happen to Roy was when Antonio McDyess, his room mate went pro
early, which  gave Roy and opportunity to showcase his talents.  Roy was
the star of the team his 5th year in college and also was in graduate
school getting a masters degree in marketing.  Roy Rogers is very very
intelligent.
            Roy spoke to about 300 basketball campers at the University
of Alabama this summer and you could hear a pin drop from outside the
arena.  He had the kids spell bound simply talking about his life,dreams,
and goals.  Roy will not only bring basketball smarts on the court, he
will also bring good will off the court.  I think Roy will do a lot for
the area youths of Boston.  For those of you that do not know Roy Rogers,
his game is similar to Bill Russell on Defense an a slight Mchale jump
hook without the other moves that Mchale possessed on offense.

Greg