Pitino worshiping.....

I really think that too many people are worshipping RP a little too
much here. I know this has been said before, but it bears repeating,
if M.L. had made any of these moves, we all would be killing him.
Granted, I think it perfectly okay to give RP some leeway, but how
much is too much. At what point do you begin to question the fact
that he is basically signing players, then trading them away two
months later. If he is trading them because they can't deliver what
he originally thought, we have a serious problem. So far you might
argue that RP was mistaken about Mills' value, Eric Williams' value
(he originally talked up EW), and even maybe Billups' value. Even
though he manged to unload these mistakes, what makes everyone think
he did the right thing this time around? I am not bashing RP, just
trying to keep and objective point of view.

Are these cap trades?