Rogers trade

I am very impressed with the trade today with Vancouver to pick-up Roy =
Rogers.  Unless we have all missed something with this "role" player, =
trading Massenburg for Rogers is a strong move.  Mass has not impressed =
anyone, and Rogers is another piece to play the RP system.  Strong on =
the boards, and moderate scorer.  More importantly he can play hard.  =
Move Declerq in the same manner soon, IMO, and Bowen.

My last good move would be to have someone take Minor off our hands.  =
Dee, Dana and Nervous all have upside, if they can stay healthy.  Minor =
is a just plain disaster. =20

Other than this how do we get down to the useable 12 man roster?

Boston will shock the sportsworld come Halloween.  Heres to the 98 =
playoffs!