cannot get any worse than last year

- ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BCE3DC.69964FA0

My name is Ken Steele.I have been on list for several months,but this is =
my 1st post.I am really surprised at some of the expectations of  a club =
who was the worst in basketball last year and really had no talent left =
to speak of.Pitino will make  a winner of them,but not overnight,they =
were to far down in talent .Do not expect too much to soon.A brand new =
system,mostly new people getting accustomed to each other.By midseason =
they should start looking better,but lets not expect miracles to =
soon.Give then a couple of years,watch for steady improvement and more =
personel changes as Rick puts this team together.I do not believe we =
will be embaressed like last year though,these boys will give it it all =
they have.they are young too and that takes time too.And come on some of =
these trade you'll
want to make,come on our players are not worth that much,after all look =
at last years record,who wants them,especially with their outrageous =
contracts.But the future is only going up for the Celtics and get ready =
to hang another banner.

- ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BCE3DC.69964FA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>My name is Ken Steele.I have been on =
list for=20
several months,but this is my 1st post.I am really surprised at some of =
the=20
expectations of&nbsp; a club who was the worst in basketball last year =
and=20
really had no talent left to speak of.Pitino will make&nbsp; a winner of =

them,but not overnight,they were to far down in talent .Do not expect =
too much=20
to soon.A brand new system,mostly new people getting accustomed to each =
other.By=20
midseason they should start looking better,but lets not expect miracles =
to=20
soon.Give then a couple of years,watch for steady improvement and more =
personel=20
changes as Rick puts this team together.I do not believe we will be =
embaressed=20
like last year though,these boys will give it it all they have.they are =
young=20
too and that takes time too.And come on some of these trade =
you'll</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>want to make,come on our players are =
not worth=20
that much,after all look at last years record,who wants them,especially =
with=20
their outrageous contracts.But the future is only going up for the =
Celtics and=20
get ready to hang another banner.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BCE3DC.69964FA0--