RE: Pitino's at it again.....

Yes I like this move.  Rogers is a threat in the middle, I wouldn't be =
surprised to see Declercq,  and Brown , Barros, Edney or Minor still =
leave in a package.   =20

Declercq, Edney, and Barros to L.A.C for Barry, Vrankovich & ?

Something to Minnesota for Stanley Roberts ?

Declercq, Barros, and Jones  to Sacramento for Abdul Rauf or Hurley and =
Olden Polynice ?

We still need a veteran point guard.