Re: Horse Crap Article

but the longer this offseasons gone on,
the closer Boston are looking like a rudderless franchise who's destined
fro nothing more than major,and very expensive, disappointment.

          -MattnSteve

Oh Gee and this would be so much worse than the last 5 years? When you are
at rock bottom you can only go up. The fact you do not understand is that
the Celtics are not aiming for the playoffs, they aim for championships,
we did'nt have the people last year and we don't this year, so it does not
matter what group of amateurs we lose with. The only thing that matters is
the future, Pitino is making moves and taking charge and don't be
surprised if only 1 or 2 of the current players is even on his team when
the Celtics return to glory.

teisele@freenet.columbus.oh.us   ``````
                                ` @ @  `
Tom "Lawnmower Man" Eisele      [  j   ]
                                 \ v  /