Re: Horse Crap Article

Jan Crocker wrote:

> I almost barfed in my eggs as I read this guy's horse crap article from on
> hoops.com concerning the recent deal with New York. If you want to give him
> a piece of your mind,I sure as hell did, here is the return email address:
>
> mattnsteve@onhoops.com
>
> ****WARNING DON'T READ THIS WHY YOU ARE EATING OR AROUND SMALL CHILDREN******
>
> Bring back ML Carr - at least we all knew he was going to make boneheaded
> decisions.

I read a similar article today by Peter Vecsey (published off the wire
by the Prov. Journal).  I say, just consider the source.  There are some
people who enjoy ripping the Celts, and that will never change.  When
the Celts resume winning, the critics will find something else to harp
on.

Dorine said it best in her post on Friday: Mills fits the Knicks style
better than Boston's, and McCarty will do more with Boston than he could
have in NY.  In two games, McCarty has already demonstrated that.

Mike Dynon