RE: complaining and negativity.....

Sorry but fans have the right to get on these high draft picks for not =
performing.  Last night is a good example God Shammgod 16 assists for =
Washington.  Time for Billups to wake his ass up and start playing like =
the #3 pick in the draft, before RP has seen enough and ships him to =
Sacramento or the Clippers !  If you didn't notice we went 1-7 in the =
preseason .  Yes we have a lot of new faces and it will take time, but =
this major facelift was supposed to improve us, and so far these high =
draft picks have not lived up to there draft status.
  Remember the turnaround that happened in Larry's rookie year ?  I =
would be happy with half of that.