Re: complaining and negativity.....

While I agree with you that the negativity being displayed is kind of high.
I would hardly call anyone who pays such close attention to a team in the
preseason a fair weather fan.  Most of us on the list are not from Boston or
New England, and the fact that we search out news on a team/franchise that
has been far from popular, or competitive for years, qualifies us as
anything BUT fair weather fans.

Adam Litchy