Re: Barros & Brown.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Tony Pinto <bagaco@worldnet.att.net>

>"V.L.L." <vll@nospam.com> wrote:
>>Could anyone post which teams are substantially under the salary cap and
>>by how much? The Globe reports that both Dee and Dana could be moved for
>>picks (ala E.Williams to the Nuggs), and I want to know which teams
>>could take a 3$M+ guy and still be under the cap.
>>
>>-VLL
>
>Have you guys heard anything on this?-Tony
>--
Hi Tony:

Right now the only teams that are under the salary cap are: a) Clippers b)
Nuggets c) Bucks d) Grizzlies e) Raptors. No GM in his right mind is going
to take them and give us draft picks. The deals I belive that can happen are
as under:
1) Dee + Massenberg to Warriors <as Spre's backup> for Mark Price <Price has
2 more years at 4 mill>. Carlesimo favours Bimbo Coles at starting PG
postion.

2) Dana + picks to Portland for Gary Trent <Portland is overloaded at PF
position, with both Grant and Wallace signed long term and with no plans to
sign Trent who is in last year of his contract>.

3) Dee to Clippers for bones.

I can't think of any others unless there is some convoluted three way
deal. - Mishra