Waivers, Chiefs & dinner rolls -Reply

> get the job done and can became or will become successful as a roll
player
..
> Chief was not a roll player he was a superstar.  He will certainly be in

Arrggh!  Sorry, folks, for letting this bother me so much, but...
A "roll player" is someone who tries to make music with dinner rolls.
A "role player" is what teams try to get when they can't spend much
money.

Now hold on, you can make fun of the guy who said he was a roll
player, but don't make fun of the guy who said he was not a roll player
but was a superstar.  The later guy told the simple truth, whatever a roll
player is, Chief was not one of them.

Caleb