Get rid of Brown...

I say all we need to do is get rid of Dee Brown. Here's a guy who has never
lived up to 7 years of hype and never will. All that made Dee special was
winning the NBA Slam Dunk Championship with that blind dunk. Wow!!! Did
somebody say Spudd Webb can dunk!? I think we could actually get 1 or two
good players for Brown because I think there some mysterical hype still
surronding this guy for whatever reason.

Point is this:   DOESN'T PRODUCE!!!!! PERIOD... LEAVE BEANTOWN BABY!!!!!