Re: Trade

- -----Original Message-----
From: Adam A Suchocki <Twilight@world.std.com>

>Nope, that's ignoring all of the managemnet mistakes that got us to that
>point in the first place.  If either DeClerq or Massenburg had not been
>signed, we could have had all of the above and kept Eric Williams as well.

 It's way to early proclaim RP's aquisitons as mistakes, now what if
McCarthy has a monster season.
 It is clear that Williams for some reasons was not in Pitino's plans. So
far he has fared very well in the pre-season but let's wait until the
regular season. Let's see what he does with DeClerq and Massenberg, my feel
is that one or both will be traded within the next 7 seven days.
                                                                          -
Mishra