Re: Trade

Nope, that's ignoring all of the managemnet mistakes that got us to that
point in the first place.  If either DeClerq or Massenburg had not been
signed, we could have had all of the above and kept Eric Williams as well.
Simpky waiting a week or so would have greatly increased Williams   trace
vallue, because we wouldn't have been desperate.
Adam