Re: forwards

 Look for a trade of any of these guys as well as Edney. Although it doesn't
look >like Edney is being showcased so it's though to say what Pitino's idea
>is here. I don't think anybody will get waived outright. Maybe Thomas
>will be asked to go to Europe for a year of seasoning. Or be packaged>with
another C in a deal. But don't look for Dana to be moved as he has
>been the most effective point guard in the preseason.
>
>Art Silva

I still like us to move Billups & say Declercq to Denver for Battie &
Jackson and maybe something for Jayson Williams

Imagine

Knight    Williams
Battie    McCarty
Walker    Bowen Jones