Re: Pitino

+AD4APg-What the heck is going on?
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-Dumped E.W. to sign Chris Mills and Tynus Edney. He said he would have
traded E.W. for Chris Mill. Well, now he traded Mills to NY for Walter
McCarty, Dontae' Jones, John Thomas, and point guard Scott Brooks. Who are
they?

Hey you can't say he has not changed the team big time +ACE-  Whether it is for
the bettere only time will tell but he has given us some trade value.
Expect some of Brown, Minor, Barros and possibly Ellison to be gone.

+AD4-McCarty is a tweaner but a pretty decent ball handler for a 6'10+ACI- player.
I remember him bringing up the court at Kentucky on occasions.

Jones has the potential to be a good 3 with outside scoring ability but
could also turn into a Donyell Marshall.   I think he lit up Kentucky year
before last, maybe it was someone else.

Brooks is a backup, but a good floor leader +ACY- scrapper.

Thomas ?  Big body adds some depth.

Are there any true centers on the market that we could acquire ?

How about Thomas or Ellison and Brown or Barros for Jayson Williams and ?

Knight
Williams
Walker
Mercer
?

How about Billups +ACY- Thomas for Battie +ACY- Bobby Jackson who has definitely
outplayed Billups so far.