Re: T.Knight

I think we went to different games.  Although we were hurt in the fourth
when DeCelrcq replaced night, the team was much more effective with Pervis
in, than with Knight in.  Pervis runs the floor much better, and the press
just plane works better when he is in there.  I'm not sure what early
going you are talking about, Knight quickly picked up two fouls and had to
sit down.  He did score the Celtics first two hoops of the game, but was a
non factor on offense for most of the night.  he did have some nice
defense on Dudley, but, simply put, Knight was not blocking out very
often, and was out and out abused by Ewing at times.

adam