T.Knight

The Knicks beat the Celts, but I think the turnout would have been
different had Knight played late in the game. It seems, I may have missed
it, he had a cramp. Ewing could not handle Knight in the early going. This
man has stepped it up a few notches. Rebounding, quick outlet passes,
shooting, and blocking shots. The Knicks played like it was the 7th game of
the Champ series in order to beat us. This is going to be an interesting
season. Finally a team that will put out effort and have it pay off.