Re: Interesting trade rumor

Ok, I think the Lakers are getting a deal here too. But New Jersey may
be able to handle it, are they at the cap yet? Besides, calling Campbell
the Laker's backup PF/C doesn't give him credit. He doesn't play well with
Shaq but he'd be a good center elsewhere. When Shaq was injured for 25
games, Campbell averaged 19 pts, 8 reb, 2 blocks. The Nets need a real
center/shotblocker like Campbell. And believe it or not, the Lakers fans
in the chat area don't seem to want the deal...

As for whether the salaries match up, if everyone involved wanted to get
the deal done they could toss in extra players to work it out. What I want
to know is: Do you guys like a deal of Jayson Williams for Chauncey Billups?
Williams would start at power forward letting Walker move to small forward.
We'd get rebounding and defense which is key to running Pitino's style.
I personally think it's a decent deal if Williams is healthy.

Alex