Dana or Dee

NY are getting short on their guards. Childs is suffering from a broken eye
socket, Houston still recovering from wrist injury, Ward is playing but not at
100%, Scott Brooks is also injured.

Maybe we can trade Dana or Dee to them for something. I am not saying Donate
Jones or Walter McCarty because I don't know ho have played. Problems with
teams like NY is that they have veterans and they don't play rookies a lot.
Rookies players need rookie coaches. Some coaches are suited to coach veteran
teams, some are good for a young team.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu