Re: Thoughts after reading today's Globe article

>  * Walker, Brown and Billups each had 5 assists.

Boy, Walker is growing, he is definatley going to be a player.  Some bad shots
still, but he seems to be learning.

>  * Brown had 4 steals and Ellison had 3.

Brown played pretty well except for shooting, 1 for 7, but he was a hound in
the press.  Good to see.  Now lets see him pick up his shooting.

>  * Mills was 7 for 9, with half his points during crunch time in the
>    4th quarter.

This is the Mills we were waiting for.

>  Whether he'll be able to learn well remains to be seen, but at least his
>focus is in the right place.

Billlups learned something last night, in the 4th (I believe) he drove left
got hung up in the air, made a terrible pass (stolen) and was promptly yanked.
He didn't get in the game again.  Lesson learned?? Lets hope.

>Jon Mc

Rich,,,